English Majors anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyeluveyez

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there anyone who is good at proofreading essays or enjoys editing papers? Because you see, the errors in my personal statement are mainly using the wrong tenses (past, present, future ) which I always had trouble with. If anyone can please help me with this essay. Please and Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I would ask someone you know personally- either a friend or an english prof you've had in the past. Not sure if it's wise to trust proofreading of your essay to someone on an internet forum that you don't know. How would you know their grammar is necessarily better than yours?

Does your college have a career services or writing center you can go to? They should help current students or graduates.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Does your college have a career services or writing center you can go to? They should help current students or graduates.

The Writing Center doesn't help at all, been there already like 3x. not going to waste any more time with them, they don't fix grammars or proofreads your paper.. they're only concern with the organizational and content

The Writing Center doesn't help at all, been there already like 3x. not going to waste any more time with them, they don't fix grammars or proofreads your paper.. they're only concern with the organizational and content

I'd be willing to look at it. Marketing and public relations dual major. I had to take a lot of writing courses.