English my 2nd language - can someone provide me an EXAMPLE of a LAB REPORTS !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raid KH

SpEcIaL MeMbEr
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello ,,
Can someone help me with uploading an examle of their own lab reports so I can use as a reference, please?? ( Physics, IO & O Chemistry, Biology )

I am having a hard time with lab reports, and professor don't have time to help as usual.
:):)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello ,,
Can someone help me with uploading an examle of their own lab reports so I can use as a reference, please?? ( Physics, IO & O Chemistry, Biology )

I am having a hard time with lab reports, and professor don't have time to help as usual.
:):)

Talk to your lab instructor or tutoring center. These vary by school and this forum is not an appropriate place for homework help, sorry.

Lab reports are going to vary a lot from class to class and school to school. In a general chemistry class it's most likely you will be given a specific sheet(s) to fill out and questions to address. It's possible you may take a class where you're responsible for setting up the lab/experimental design in which case it is up to you how to present the lab report.

In my most recent physics class- where we were offered a question/goal along the lines of 'determine a quantitative relationship between distance and the force of magnets'- my lab reports generally would consist of:

-State your objective. "Our lab group sought to... in order to..."
-journal/list procedures- What did you do
-Data and analysis- what data did you get and how can you interpret those resuts
-evaluation- offer a conclusion and identify means of improving the experimental design in retrospect

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you should talk with your instructor. They usually have sample lab reports so that students may know what is expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.