Entering 3rd year clinic, advice, BOOKS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FlyingSky

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I will be entering my 3rd year in a few weeks and I have some free time right now, I was wondering if you had any suggestions of BOOKS I could read to help me learn about : how to manage a practice, how to manage employees, debt management or even books on dentistry matters that could help me be a better student entering clinic...
Do you have any advice, any things I should absolutely KNOW before entering 3rd year?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all,
I will be entering my 3rd year in a few weeks and I have some free time right now, I was wondering if you had any suggestions of BOOKS I could read to help me learn about : how to manage a practice, how to manage employees, debt management or even books on dentistry matters that could help me be a better student entering clinic...
Do you have any advice, any things I should absolutely KNOW before entering 3rd year?

Thanks
manage a practice? manage employees? debt? are you a DS3 or 3rd year graduate?!?!?

manage a practice? manage employees? debt? are you a DS3 or 3rd year graduate?!?!?
it wouldnt hurt...

I found some books so Ill probably update the thread in a few weeks

Reactions: 1 users