Entering coursework on aadsas app

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smiley00

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! Please help w/ question:

I was filling out the "coursework" section on the aadsas app and the instructions say to do this in order of oldest to most recent. but then it also says don't skip between institutions, as in finish one transcript then type up the next college coursework info. (this all makes sense)

(question)
I took some ge's at a community college in the summer after starting coursework at my 4 yr university (which i m still completing).

which should i enter first? does it matter? thank you!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! Please help w/ question:

I was filling out the "coursework" section on the aadsas app and the instructions say to do this in order of oldest to most recent. but then it also says don't skip between institutions, as in finish one transcript then type up the next college coursework info. (this all makes sense)

(question)
I took some ge's at a community college in the summer after starting coursework at my 4 yr university (which i m still completing).

which should i enter first? does it matter? thank you!!!!!

you have to do the college first (because you started this first). Then after you enter ALL classes from college, you start a new institute (community college)

I had a similar situation. I did it that way and there were no issues

thank you!! also, i've been using ur 8 wk program. on the fourth week. its great! thank you!