EPPP - ATTBS Materials for Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psychlpa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey--

I bought my EPPP study materials in May 2014, and I took and passed the EPPP on July 31, 2014.

The study materials I am selling are all the volumes included in the ATTBS EPPP study materials, including the study strategies book. NOTE: Even though these volumes were bought prior to August 1, 2014 (DSM5 material), these books DO contain DSM5 material. Actually, the volumes I received contain both DSM-IV and DSM5 material, in separate volumes.

A few notes on the materials: I studied using these volumes (I went through them thoroughly, as well as doing all the fill in the blank review sections in each volume). I also used the online practice tests. I had 8 practice tests.

I found the EPPP VERY similar to the materials I studied using these materials. I would HIGHLY recommend ATTBS to anyone getting ready to take the EPPP. They were awesome.

I only have a Master's degree, and I passed the EPPP on the first time with a 621, using these materials and the online tests only. I did not use any audio or the webinars/in person trainings. Just the old-fashioned way with the books and practice tests.

I also made my own flashcards, and I would include those with the books for you. (I probably made about a stack that's 7-8 inches tall) and it was very time consuming. I recommend using the ones I already made!

So I'm flexible in what price I will sell at. I bought the books and the online quizzes for $690. Please make an offer and let me know if you have any questions!

my email is: [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hey--

I bought my EPPP study materials in May 2014, and I took and passed the EPPP on July 31, 2014.

The study materials I am selling are all the volumes included in the ATTBS EPPP study materials, including the study strategies book. NOTE: Even though these volumes were bought prior to August 1, 2014 (DSM5 material), these books DO contain DSM5 material. Actually, the volumes I received contain both DSM-IV and DSM5 material, in separate volumes.

A few notes on the materials: I studied using these volumes (I went through them thoroughly, as well as doing all the fill in the blank review sections in each volume). I also used the online practice tests. I had 8 practice tests.

I found the EPPP VERY similar to the materials I studied using these materials. I would HIGHLY recommend ATTBS to anyone getting ready to take the EPPP. They were awesome.

I only have a Master's degree, and I passed the EPPP on the first time with a 621, using these materials and the online tests only. I did not use any audio or the webinars/in person trainings. Just the old-fashioned way with the books and practice tests.

I also made my own flashcards, and I would include those with the books for you. (I probably made about a stack that's 7-8 inches tall) and it was very time consuming. I recommend using the ones I already made!

So I'm flexible in what price I will sell at. I bought the books and the online quizzes for $690. Please make an offer and let me know if you have any questions!

my email is: [email protected]

HOW MUCH FOR JUST THE PRACTICE TESTS AND CDS?

Dr. Weet- I don't have CDs...so just for the practice tests, I would sell them for $150. You can email me at [email protected] for more info or if you have further questions. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Are these materials still available?