PhD/PsyD EPPP Study Group in Los Angeles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SecretZombie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm on postdoc and busy beyond what I imagined. Study groups have worked well for me in the past for other milestones (e.g., comps, etc) and wondered if anyone felt the same and is currently studying for the EPPP.

Let me know! I'm open to skype meetings or, better yet, if you live in the Los Angeles area and want to check in/share resources, that would be great! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, I'm on postdoc and busy beyond what I imagined. Study groups have worked well for me in the past for other milestones (e.g., comps, etc) and wondered if anyone felt the same and is currently studying for the EPPP.

Let me know! I'm open to skype meetings or, better yet, if you live in the Los Angeles area and want to check in/share resources, that would be great! :)
Hi there! Are you still looking for a study group? I'm in the Ventura County area, but I can meet half way.

Hi there! Are you still looking for a study group? I'm in the Ventura County area, but I can meet half way.
Hi! I still am! Trying to go it alone, but it's been hard. Would definitely be interested in studying together and setting a test date to push us forward. I'll message you!