EPPP Study Materials for Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerDiller

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I was wondering if it would be within the bounds of the site to create a thread on this forum for users wanting to buy/sell used EPPP study materials. I noticed that whenever someone posts about this in the For Sale and Advertisements subforum, their thread gets virtually no traffic. Would it be possible to start a thread for that here, or is that against the rules? Mods, if it's against the rules, feel free to lock this.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, well since nobody seems to object (or approve for that matter, but whatever), I have some used materials I'm looking to sell. I have a full set of AATBS books as well as the CDs. They're from 2007, but I didn't have any trouble using them to study for the test, which I took and passed less than a year ago. There is some highlighting/ underlining, but not much. Asking $100 obo. If you're interested, please send me a PM. Thanks.

I've always wondered how reusable the materials are. I took the EPPP back in 2009 and used some 2007ish books for it and had no problems. Most of the content hasn't shifted- obviously info on diagnostic practices in the move from the IV to the V have- but much of the stuff on milgram, I/O (still don't understand why), piaget, etc is the same stuff. With the prices as they are, it seems a worthwhile question

Members don't see this ad :)
The test I took only had a couple questions about diagnosis, so I found the used materials to be a very good deal and didn't feel at a disadvantage at all. Then again, I'm also not someone who gets anxious about tests. I make it a point to spend as little time, effort, and money studying for standardized tests as possible.

Old materials were pretty reusable to me....just invest in one of the new online practice test programs sold by those EPPP companies. they are all abt the same..Just choose one and it'll do the trck. CDs were big in crystalizing my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.