ERAS 2018 and updated "NRMP Charting Outcomes"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SLM914

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know when ERA 2018 is released? I had heard rumors that there would be new integrated programs added for CT surgery, but I'm not sure if there is a way to confirm that until the ERAS 2018 is actually released.

Also, anyone know if NRMP will be releasing a new Charting Outcomes PDF? It looks like the last one is for 2014

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know when ERA 2018 is released? I had heard rumors that there would be new integrated programs added for CT surgery, but I'm not sure if there is a way to confirm that until the ERAS 2018 is actually released.

Also, anyone know if NRMP will be releasing a new Charting Outcomes PDF? It looks like the last one is for 2014

This isn't necessarily for ERAS, but it tells you the newly accredited ACGME programs.

https://apps.acgme.org/ads/Public/Reports/Report/8

Also, they should release a charting outcomes for 2016 later this fall (usually by the end of Sept).

This isn't necessarily for ERAS, but it tells you the newly accredited ACGME programs.

https://apps.acgme.org/ads/Public/Reports/Report/8

Also, they should release a charting outcomes for 2016 later this fall (usually by the end of Sept).
*shrug*.

Charting outcomes came out in 2006 (for 2005 match), 2007, 2009, 2011... and then didn't come out with the next until 2014. Unless you have some kind of inside information, we have no way to know if they're back to a 2-year cycle or switched to a 3 year one permanently. One could argue that the delay over the last one was the charting outcomes in the FMG match they did in late 2013-early 2014, but we have no way to know what they're planning this year.

I.e. it *might* come out this September, but it's not guaranteed.

*shrug*.

Charting outcomes came out in 2006 (for 2005 match), 2007, 2009, 2011... and then didn't come out with the next until 2014. Unless you have some kind of inside information, we have no way to know if they're back to a 2-year cycle or switched to a 3 year one permanently. One could argue that the delay over the last one was the charting outcomes in the FMG match they did in late 2013-early 2014, but we have no way to know what they're planning this year.

I.e. it *might* come out this September, but it's not guaranteed.

No inside info, just figured they'd continue the most recent every 2 year trend. I think part of the reason they skipped 2013 was because they released the Charting Outcomes for IMGs for that year as a special report. I suppose they could do the same this year, or release some other special report. I hope it's just a normal charting outcomes though.