Eras error - 2 positions at Allegheny this year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neo87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, when ERAS opened apparently Allegheny was not immeditely available for application. We have 2 positions in the match this year. If you have any questions about the program, feel free to reach on to me on here.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, when ERAS opened apparently Allegheny was not immeditely available for application. We have 2 positions in the match this year. If you have any questions about the program, feel free to reach on to me on here.

I do have a question: have you recently expanded your program? If so, why did you choose to do so?

Members don't see this ad :)
I do have a question: have you recently expanded your program? If so, why did you choose to do so?

We did not expand, and have no plans for expansion - we have an odd cycle with 2 spots one year, and no spot one year (historic fluke).

Allegheny has a 1-1-0-2 system of accepting residents, or something like that. I forget exactly where the 0 is. All I know is the 0 applied to me the year I was applying, which was a shame.