ERAS Message unusual

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cloudysh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Applicant,

We experienced intermittent database issues from 8:00 PM last night until 9:00AM today. Our records indicate that you certified and submitted your MyERAS application during that time.

Because of our technical issues, we want to ensure your application is reflective of the work you did during that time. To that end, we are uncertifying your application so that you can thoroughly review your entries and recertify your application. we want to ensure your application is reflective of the work you did during that time. The programs you have already applied to will receive any updates you may make to the application.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.
If you need additional information please contact the ERAS Help Desk or 202-862-6264

The ERAS Team

-----
Anyone get a similar email? First off I'm away from my computer so my heart is tach-ing away for the next hour. Secondly I didn't submit in that time frame!

Please share/commiserate

Members don't see this ad.

Weird. When did you certify?

10:22 am on 9/15. Their phone says they are in a meeting right now too.

Ed: they emailed back and said I was mistakenly sent that email but that it did apply to some group of people. So if anyone else got it, go to ERAS and check and see if you have an option to submit and certify (I didn't). If not, I guess you also got it mistakenly.

Last edited:
Also got a similar email and they told me I was also inadvertently sent the notification. No changes to my ERAS whatsoever.