ERAS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lololollollol

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Currently i'm filling out my application for ERAS application. There is a question saying if my education was extended or interrupted. There was an incident in which i was put on disciplinary probation and i was off schedule. I do believe it wont show up on my transcript but it might be on my deans letter. I'm currently still going to graduate on time. Should I put yes and try to explain in on the form or put no and explain it during the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Currently i'm filling out my application for ERAS application. There is a question saying if my education was extended or interrupted. There was an incident in which i was put on disciplinary probation and i was off schedule. I do believe it wont show up on my transcript but it might be on my deans letter. I'm currently still going to graduate on time. Should I put yes and try to explain in on the form or put no and explain it during the interview?
If you're graduating on time then your education was not extended or interrupted. It will be in your MSPE so expect to have to explain it during interviews, but don't draw any more attention to it by explaining it anywhere in your app.

Reactions: 1 user
thank you for your message, my school gave me one month leave of absence, is that considered interruption? I asked the register at my school she told transcript won't include this type of information but my academic file does reflect beginning third year late she thought i should pick yes. What got me into this situation was after ms2 year was over we had on month to study for step 1. There was a review session in which I was taking pictures of the professor power point slides when i was told not to. Yea i know it was pretty dumb but I'm now stuck with a probation on my record. Thanks for your help