Eras Seems To Be Clipping Ps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lifedrive

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I pasted my PS from a txt file into ERAS, using the 10pt Courier New font, no formatting.

When I clicked on the link that says "print PS", the PS shows up fine and looks ok, but when I actually print my PS from there, the right margin cuts off words all the way down the page. Is this the way the Programs will print it off, and if so, how can I correct it?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Lifedrive said:
I pasted my PS from a txt file into ERAS, using the 10pt Courier New font, no formatting.

When I clicked on the link that says "print PS", the PS shows up fine and looks ok, but when I actually print my PS from there, the right margin cuts off words all the way down the page. Is this the way the Programs will print it off, and if so, how can I correct it?

Thanks

My school told me to writte my PS directly to ERAS due to all the possible problems/errors that could occur while doing a "paste".

mig26x said:
My school told me to writte my PS directly to ERAS due to all the possible problems/errors that could occur while doing a "paste".

Programs print it off of a different view that doesn't include the rest of the web page in it (which causes it to cut off). Don't worry about it. Mine did it, my friends' did it, would be suprised if everyone's did it.

NoodleIncident said:
Programs print it off of a different view that doesn't include the rest of the web page in it (which causes it to cut off). Don't worry about it. Mine did it, my friends' did it, would be suprised if everyone's did it.
It works if you change the margins on your printer.