Errors on AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leonardodicaprio1992

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I realize that there's been posts about errors made on AMCAS but i really made a bad decision. I errored on the stupidest thing, the position title/place in the work/acttivities. I made a few and I guess I was so concerend with the summary that I didn't properly read those. This is so strupid and honestly, I have written and done so much in my overall app. I just really need to know how it will affect my app. I feel that careless mistakes shouldn't stain on the time and effort you put into the category in addition to the money you paid for it. Im hoping adcoms read over it really fast but I dont know. Again, its position title, little things like assosciate intead of associate or varisty intead of varsity. What do you guys think? I have invested too much already but just want to know how it will look. I know not positive, but it cannot discount all the work right?

Members don't see this ad.

Minor typos won't matter much. Relax, and be more diligent next time.

Thanks, if anything my secondaries are gramatically perfect. Its caused me quite a bit of stress.

We've all been there, take a deep breath, and wait patiently. Good luck.