Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

Essay writing tips?

Discussion in 'Dental Residents and Practicing Dentists' started by melnahass, 07.22.12.

1. Thanks to Crack the NBDE
  1. melnahass

melnahass

SDN 5+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anybody has tips on writing a good essay when applying to GPR programs through PASS.
  2. mmasurf

mmasurf

SDN 7+ Year Member
    i doubt they actually read the full essay, a good catchy intro is all you need. visit the program and do well on the interview thats what matters i think.
  3. setdoc7

setdoc7

SDN 7+ Year Member
    I read all the essays. It is a top criteria for not getting an interview.Written communication skills are vital, and I would hesitate to accept anyone without a demonstration of their abilities. Further, it is a chance to express what is important to you, something that may not be touched upon during the interview process.
  4. robertsherwood3

robertsherwood3

Hi friend... i think you had better keep writing the outline of your essay... you know an outline helps you to keep in touch with the matter... i have been got this idea when i was busy with my land pollution essay and it helped me very much dear... i have one suggestion that it is good to write a catchy introduction and title for your essay, which decides the value of your essay... good luck....

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal