Ethicon Knot Tying Kit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

locus000

For my Viet peeps!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to point out that Ethicon changed their request policy.

This link no longer works>>http://www.ethiconliterature.com/ethicon/ethicon-knot-tying-kit-request-form.aspx

To get their free kit now, you will have to go through these directions to get it. I just got an email from the Ethicon Rep so I am telling everyone about it.

Students will need to go to: https://www.ethicon.com

Click on "contact us"
On the subject drop down menu, select "student requests"
Click on the link in the box that comes up
Click "OK" on the box that pops up
Fill in the request form
In the "Questions/Comments" section, the student will need to provide their field of study, where they are attending school and their complete mailing address

Each student is allowed to request only (1) Knot Tying Kit.

Click "send email"

I am not spamming, I just want to spread the word about this!!
Since my class is starting to learn how to sutures, other people will also be asking about this.

P.S Get this if you haven't got it already, it is free!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello,

Do you know if it's possible to obtain the kits nowadays?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

Do you know if it's possible to obtain the kits nowadays?

Thank you.

Every time I tried, it said they were backordered, or something along those lines.

^ No need to buy. Definitely still possible to request one for free from Ethicon. I have a few third year friends who have done so (and got them) this year.

^ No need to buy. Definitely still possible to request one for free from Ethicon. I have a few third year friends who have done so (and got them) this year.
Thanks, good to know! I'll contact them. Thought they were out, had heard that from somewhere else as well.

Says they're currently backordered on their website.