Europe or Latin America?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Italiano90210

Medical Student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Latin America: Argentina or Colombia
Europe: Italy, Spain, France

Does anyone know the ease of transfer between L.A. - EU vs L.A. - US vs EU - US?

At first I was set on Argentina and ready to pack. Now, I am wondering, for the best ratio of least requirements (which I would assume to be Argentina - none, or Colombia - basically an SAT type entrance exam?) to the best education, which country is optimal? I will only go to a school accepted by the Medical Board of California (http://www.medbd.ca.gov/applicant/schools_recognized.html) IN CASE I want to return to the US, but I would rather practice in Italy or Europe. I am a US born citizen also with Italian citizenship in process (recognized in about a year). No problem learning any language and would enjoy life in each country. Have not really considered Czech Republic, Hungary, or Romania but if the benefits of any highly outweigh anything else, feel free to say so. ANY information is very helpful as I'm close to making a big life decision.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user