This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr.Bean-MD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm having some trouble understanding the application process of a school I'm applying to (the Medical University of Warsaw) and I was hoping someone could help me out. The application asks for me to fill out a detailed transcript of my pre-med courses (on top of submitting an official transcript from my old school) but I am unsure of what to put in the "Total Credit Hours" and "Credit/ECTS" columns as these could mean different things.

For instance, my old university calculated everything in terms of credit hours wherein one class could be worth anywhere from 1 - 4 credit hours for a total of 120 credit hours being required to earn a Bachelor's degree.

Here however, MUW states that a degree is calculated based on 1200 hours of study but I have also seen them state that the medical program is something like 5000 hours.

Also, I have no idea what to do for ECTS as I attended an American university previously.

I've attached a screenshot of what I'm looking at, maybe that will better explain what I mean.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• jFXZGOZ.png
    jFXZGOZ.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 48
Hey, i attend WUM, and i know what your talking about. For that section you literally just have to put the amount of physical hours you had of that class, so if you had that class 3 times a week for an hour for 10 weeks, you put 30 hrs or w/e.