Even though I suck at verbal...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lukkie

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
[I am starting to enjoy it]. A lot of the passages are pretty interesting, and definitely give you exposure to a lot of material most of us (science majors) are not heavily exposed to. I learned some of the benefits of having a party system in government, some cool little tidbits about plate tectonics and space, and facts about how political reforms in the early millenium (like 1200AD) still resonate with us today.

I still can't break 10 on a consistent basis but lately i've been looking forward to the verbal passages just to learn something cool and new. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I still can't break 10 on a consistent basis but lately i've been looking forward to the verbal passages just to learn something cool and new. :scared:

Well there is your problem to not cracking a 10. Most science majors read almost anything just to learn something. In verbal you should be thinking more about the author than recalling the material on some sort of exam.

:love: