Everything you need for DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Innulja

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dental Admitions Test (DAT) prep materials. With the help of these studyguides I was able to get 24 AA and 25TS.
I am selling my study materials which I used this past summer to prepare for the DAT.
The bundle includes:

1) DAT Destroyer + Math Destroyer both of them are 2009 editions( as you can see on the picture I separated the bundle since it was more convenient for me to work with separate sections so I didn't have to carry with me the entire book)

2) Kaplan blue book 2008-2009 edition

3) ACS Organic Chem study guide

4) ACS General Chemistry study guide

5) DAT Sample test from ADA, this is not the free test that ADA has on their website, this is a preorded test with all the sections and the type of questions that are on the actual DAT. (some of the questions on my test were exactly the same, so as for me this sample test was really priceless)

6) Kaplan subject tests for bio( 5 of them) gen chem (also 5 of them) and orgo ( also 5 of them)

7) Kaplan science workshops (2)

8) Flash cards for Biology,Chemistry,Ochem and Math

9) DAT Quicksheets for all the sciences

In total i paid around $420 for all these materials. Here is the link to the listing on ebay.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: