EVMS exposure to medicine secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greenroses

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is this only limited to activities that gave us exposure to medicine or if he had a sick relative that sparked our interested in medicine as well?

Members don't see this ad.

I personally talked about my perspective as the family of a patient and from the clinical side of it and explained why both were important.

Members don't see this ad :)
I personally talked about my perspective as the family of a patient and from the clinical side of it and explained why both were important.

Thanks! So the thing with me is that I wrote my personal statement about an ill parent, but I did mention how that was the most effective exposure I had. Would expanding on that idea seem repetitive?

Thanks! So the thing with me is that I wrote my personal statement about an ill parent, but I did mention how that was the most effective exposure I had. Would expanding on that idea seem repetitive?
I actually talked about that situation with my dad in my personal statement as well, but the way I used it in my secondary was completely different.