exam cancelled

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seemabhatara

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I 2day had my appointment for NBDE2 exam and when i reached the prometric , thy told me tht they had no idea if I were to take test there.
Then they contacted Ada n told me tht, Ada didnot get my payment so its relating 2 that thy cancelled my exam.
But thats not the reason coz i had paid 2 mnths back n thts why they gave me eligibility letter to book the exam date n I had my xam scheduled for 2day.Then at 10.30, i come 2 knw tht thy r sending the xam to prometric nw and so i can appear 4 the xam ...but it was too late to start n also i had been there since 8.30 n undergoin all this mental torture n callin ada n tryin 2 find out wt was happenin...would it have been good if i would have taken the xam?
Finally the prometric said that ada gonna contact me.......but nobody has yet..... n i just called ada 800 no. n the person there said that he cant help me with the next available date and i should go 2 their site and book the date among available....
Nw what should i do??i wanted my exam 2 be finished at earliest.....did it happen 2 any1 earlier??

Members don't see this ad.

That just sucks that you had to go through that...but they say usually its a good idea to call in advance and CONFIRM your appointment with the prometric center for either nbde part I or II.
You should contact the prometric center so that you are not charged again for making an appointment for THEIR lack of organization.

Hello seemabhatara,

I am sorry to hear about your exam. I had similar problem with one of the exam at prometric centre and that too because of some technical problem.
They told me that someone would give me call after 2 days. I waited but no one contacted me . Later on i called them back and rescheduled exam date . So, you have to call them and request for the date available.We can never prove them wrong.:)
Don't get panic and just try to solve the problem.:thumbup:

All the best for you.
TAke care and bye.