Examcrackers MCAT material to study for OAT? What do you think?

3yoonmasrya

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I got the ExamCracker MCAT study package...and I got the MCAT audio osmosis thing- Im wondering if I study from them will i be fine for the OAT's. I thought of it as.. bio is bio and chem is chem, so I dont think they will be that much different, but im wondering if anyone else knows?:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

I used Examkracker to study for the OAT but not the audio osmosis. I think it worked fine because the subject material covered on both exams are the same. The only bad thing about Examkracker though is that it leaves out some things covered on the OAT that usually isn't on the MCAT. You would need to supplement the EK material for the QR section as well.

Thanks for your reply! Do you know what kind of material is on OAT and not on MCAT- I figured I needed to substitue QR, but is that it? :)
+ Do you recommend anything to study from for QR?
Im kinda freaking out...
Let me know..
Thanks

Thanks for your reply! Do you know what kind of material is on OAT and not on MCAT- I figured I needed to substitue QR, but is that it? :)
+ Do you recommend anything to study from for QR?
Im kinda freaking out...
Let me know..
Thanks

Zoology-related material were on the OAT which doesn't get covered with the EK material. The miscellaneous chapter of the EK Biology touches very briefly on it - the last section I believe.