Examcrackers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tallia1

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i've gotten between a 60%-70% on all 4 EK full length tests i've taken. I've actually done worse on the last two. I'm incredibly frustrated because I know all the material. I'm so upset because I put in so much work, learned all the content, have done thousands of practice questions, and yet my scores are decreasing. Should I just cancel my MCAT? It's in a month. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

That's odd that your scores keep going down. I only did the TPR, so I can't say whether EK is good or bad. I would say postpone, but its seems like you've studied a lot and actually know the material, so idk if that will help you.

That's odd that your scores keep going down. I only did the TPR, so I can't say whether EK is good or bad. I would say postpone, but its seems like you've studied a lot and actually know the material, so idk if that will help you.
I felt that EK FL 4 was easier than EK FL 1 and 3.
Did you review the exams after you are done? It might be that you are repeating the same mistakes. I wouldn't postpone unless your AAMC FL scored not 2-4 points within your goal for your target schools.

Hmm, EK 4 was the hardest for me. Which is odd, since I was the most prepared. I review the exams in detail. I'm not making the same mistakes, it just seems each exam asks the trickiest questions, or the passage is crazy difficult. I'm planning on taking the AAMC full length this week. I'm so nervous because if I don't get a good score on that, what was the point of studying so hard for the last 3 months. How do people do well on the MCAT? I've done everything recommended and practiced so much. Maybe i'm a fluke lol