Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. If you prefer the SDN Blue style, go to the bottom left of the page and select "SDN Blue"

Examkrackers 7th Edition or 8th

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by pdxer, 01.02.08.

1. pdxer

pdxer

Pre-Medical

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    I am planning on taking the the MCAT in June or July of 09 but figure I have an awful lot of studying to do. I am planning on using the Examkrackers to start. Should I get the 7th edition now while I can get a decent discount. Or should I wait till 8th Edition comes out in June. Will there be any significant difference?
    Thanks for any replies!
  2. 0Complications

0Complications

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I doubt there will be much of a difference. I would buy whichever one is a better value for you. I'm currently using the 6th edition and it seems very adequate. They just fix little errata issues.
  3. theunremarkable

theunremarkable MS2

Pre-Medical
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    There is either hardly any difference or no difference at all between the many editions. Most mistakes are usually listed on the EK website. You should def. go ahead and buy the 7th edition.
  4. pdxer

pdxer

Pre-Medical
    Thanks for the reply 0complications and theunremarkable! I think I will go ahead and buy them early for cheaper!
  5. Hershi

Hershi

SDN 5+ Year Member
    i plan on taking the mcat in sept and same dilemma. should i get the 5th , 6th or 7th edition? ...since obviously the 5th and 6th will be a lot cheaper

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal