Examkrackers Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LowlyPremed

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Fellow SNDers,
For some reason, all of the major book sellers are out of the Examkrackers Complete Package. Does anyone have any suggestions about where I may be able to get a copy.
Thanks,
Sean

Members don't see this ad.

LowlyPremed said:
Hello Fellow SNDers,
For some reason, all of the major book sellers are out of the Examkrackers Complete Package. Does anyone have any suggestions about where I may be able to get a copy.
Thanks,
Sean

Ebay or look on other med student forums there's some for sale. I have a 5th edition set and a kaplan tests booklet with two tests that I'm trying to sell, but I have to hand deliver it.

LowlyPremed said:
Hello Fellow SNDers,
Thanks,
Sean

Hi,
I have many Examkrackers books that I am now selling. They are actually brandnew including the 1001 question series. Just let me know if you are interested. good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
did you check their website?

gigmo04 said:
Hi,
I have many Examkrackers books that I am now selling. They are actually brandnew including the 1001 question series. Just let me know if you are interested. good luck!

how much are you selling them for? Which edition?