Examkrackers Verbal 101 Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bluemirage

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Recently I have seen alot of endorsements for the Examkrackers Verbal 101 book for improving Verbal scores on these forums. Is this the same book that comes in the 5 volume complete Examkrackers study package or another book that is purchased separately?? Thanks and Merry X-mas everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

no it is not, this book you have to purchase seperately. You can purchase it off of ebay or amazon. I personally purchased it off of amazon and it was at my doorstep 3 days later. I receieved it 6 months ago and havent used it yet lol.

Bluemirage said:
Recently I have seen alot of endorsements for the Examkrackers Verbal 101 book for improving Verbal scores on these forums. Is this the same book that comes in the 5 volume complete Examkrackers study package or another book that is purchased separately?? Thanks and Merry X-mas everyone!!

this book is definitely worth using btw :thumbup:

the 101 book may be purchsed seperately.

Their strategy is in a book included in the complete set or sold seperately. It's not worth buying seperately. Their strategy has been discussed on here before and is probably on their forum website as well.

quantummechanic said:
this book is definitely worth using btw :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
HunterGatherer said:
the 101 book may be purchsed seperately.

Their strategy is in a book included in the complete set or sold seperately. It's not worth buying seperately. Their strategy has been discussed on here before and is probably on their forum website as well.

For verbal u need a lot of practice. I recently bought it aswell and i find it useful. But i guess it depends on what u like, u should go and check it out before u buy it at a bookstore. But its a lot of practice and that's doesn't hurt you. Right now its on sale at amazon aswell

Oh and get 1001 questions in bio..very good lol :)

Thanks for everyone's replies and input. I already have the 5 volume EK study package but not the verbal 101. I went ahead and ordered it...I had a feeling it wasn't part of the study package. The verbal book in the package seemed too brief and general for so many people to recommend it. My verbal section in my TPR 4911 diagnostic totally sucked and so I need all the help I can get!!
Thanks again!

Bluemirage said:
Thanks for everyone's replies and input. I already have the 5 volume EK study package but not the verbal 101. I went ahead and ordered it...I had a feeling it wasn't part of the study package. The verbal book in the package seemed too brief and general for so many people to recommend it. My verbal section in my TPR 4911 diagnostic totally sucked and so I need all the help I can get!!
Thanks again!

by far the 101 passages book had the best nonAAMC written verbal passages and questions out of any of the practice material I used. Definitely helped my verbal score. Good Luck!!!