Expensive dental schools - to go or not to go

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unicorn89

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I needed some advice on whether it would be a smart choice to apply for the next cycle - hoping to get accepted into a cheaper dental school? I have currently been accepted to one school this cycle and it's one of the most expensive ones - buffalo. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! I needed some advice on whether it would be a smart choice to apply for the next cycle - hoping to get accepted into a cheaper dental school? I have currently been accepted to one school this cycle and it's one of the most expensive ones - buffalo. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks
How much do you think you'll save by waiting another year? $20,000 30,000? Ask yourself, how much in additional income will you make as a dentist if you start your career a year earlier? Now compare both numbers, which one is better? I think the answer is obvious here, good luck

How much do you think you'll save by waiting another year? $20,000 30,000? Ask yourself, how much in additional income will you make as a dentist if you start your career a year earlier? Now compare both numbers, which one is better? I think the answer is obvious here, good luck
Thanks a lot for your reply! I appreciate it, and you're right Kilani..

Hi,
Since you got admitted to buffalo, can you share your stats.