experimental biology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

duke2121

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I saw on the ada site on exact topics on the test I saw for bio it has experimental embryology, genetic technology, and experimental cell biology? Is this prevalent on the real DAT. I have the Cliffs book, is this stuff in there?

Members don't see this ad.

So I saw on the ada site on exact topics on the test I saw for bio it has experimental embryology, genetic technology, and experimental cell biology? Is this prevalent on the real DAT. I have the Cliffs book, is this stuff in there?

I don't think I encountered any questions pertaining to those topics on my real DAT exam. I used a combo of Cliff's and KBB and those two materials served me quite well. There weren't any questions that I had no idea about on my real exam in the Bio section, if that's what you mean.

I don't think I encountered any questions pertaining to those topics on my real DAT exam. I used a combo of Cliff's and KBB and those two materials served me quite well. There weren't any questions that I had no idea about on my real exam in the Bio section, if that's what you mean.

With my luck I will get questions on this stuff. Does anyone know if its in Cliffs or another source? I feel like those are broad topics.