Explanation statement 2015 VMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kieradi721

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Not sure if this has been previously discussed in another thread; if so, I apologize. Does anyone know what happened to the explanation statement opportunity on the vmcas portal? It disappeared fairly recently. I have written an enquiry to vmcas, as well as a comment on the faq page, but to no avail. Hoping it's a glitch!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

Not sure if this has been previously discussed in another thread; if so, I apologize. Does anyone know what happened to the explanation statement opportunity on the vmcas portal? It disappeared fairly recently. I have written an enquiry to vmcas, as well as a comment on the faq page, but to no avail. Hoping it's a glitch!
This was discussed in the last few pages of the c/o 2020 applicants thread. I believe they said it was moved to the personal information section? I'm not exactly sure, but it is there somewhere.

Members don't see this ad :)
This was discussed in the last few pages of the c/o 2020 applicants thread. I believe they said it was moved to the personal information section? I'm not exactly sure, but it is there somewhere.

Thanks so much, that's exactly where it is on the portal now. :)

Reactions: 1 user