Menu Icon Search
Close Search

Extension of Step 2 qbank - Urgent help needed please!

Discussion in 'Kaplan Medical USMLE Forum' started by SwedishMD, 01.10.12.

1. SwedishMD

SwedishMD

Hi!

I have had a very rough as well as busy time the last couple of weeks, including moving to the United States and starting to work over here. I will therefore not be able to finish the question bank before my subscription expires, on Thursday this week.

I had the exact same experience as the previous poster, when I called Kaplan Support and was greeted by a rude guy who told me that extensions are not offered anymore. I kindly offered to pay 99$ for a full new months subscription even though I don't need more than two weeks, as long as my data concerning answered questions, correctly answered questions, incorrectly answered questions could be saved. I was rudely informed that there was no guarantee for that, but that I could start off by buying the new subscription for 99$ and then we would see. I replied that I would not like to buy the new subscription unless I was guaranteed that the data could be saved. The 'support' told me that I didn't have to buy anything...

Could anyone please help me with this issue? The question bank is expiring thursday night, and I would very very much like to save the information regarding my questions before it all disappears

Thank you very much in advance.

2. KaplanEmily

KaplanEmily Exhibitor

Non-Student
    SDN Sponsor SDN Exhibitor SDN 2+ Year Member
    Hello SwedishMD - We will look into this right away and get back to you ASAP. Thank you for letting us know!

3. KaplanEmily

KaplanEmily Exhibitor

Non-Student
    SDN Sponsor SDN Exhibitor SDN 2+ Year Member

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal