1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extension of Step 2 qbank - Urgent help needed please!

Discussion in 'Kaplan Medical USMLE Forum' started by SwedishMD, Jan 10, 2012.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. SwedishMD

SwedishMD

Hi!

I have had a very rough as well as busy time the last couple of weeks, including moving to the United States and starting to work over here. I will therefore not be able to finish the question bank before my subscription expires, on Thursday this week.

I had the exact same experience as the previous poster, when I called Kaplan Support and was greeted by a rude guy who told me that extensions are not offered anymore. I kindly offered to pay 99$ for a full new months subscription even though I don't need more than two weeks, as long as my data concerning answered questions, correctly answered questions, incorrectly answered questions could be saved. I was rudely informed that there was no guarantee for that, but that I could start off by buying the new subscription for 99$ and then we would see. I replied that I would not like to buy the new subscription unless I was guaranteed that the data could be saved. The 'support' told me that I didn't have to buy anything...

Could anyone please help me with this issue? The question bank is expiring thursday night, and I would very very much like to save the information regarding my questions before it all disappears

Thank you very much in advance.
  2. KaplanEmily

KaplanEmily Exhibitor

Non-Student
    SDN Sponsor SDN Exhibitor SDN 2+ Year Member
    Hello SwedishMD - We will look into this right away and get back to you ASAP. Thank you for letting us know!
  3. KaplanEmily

KaplanEmily Exhibitor

Non-Student
    SDN Sponsor SDN Exhibitor SDN 2+ Year Member