failed MA MPJE, please help.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

canvan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just found out that I failed the MA MPJE exam (Massachusetts)
I am really depressed because I only have 2 months before my expiration date..meaning if I fail the MPJE again, I would have to take NAPLEX again!!! as it would be beyond their "1yr" period.

I studied 247 CMR, 105 CMR, also MGL.
Do I need to focus more on FEDERAL law? I only studied above and it is more state specific.

For those who passed Massachusetts MPJE exam, can you please please help me how I should approach? any resources or any websites I can buy questions etc.

Also, how do I reapply to retake MA MPJE? Do I need to fill out the application form again (the initial one I filled out for both NAPLEX/MPJE)?

Please help!!!!

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

You MUST know federal law as well. Check MA Board website for their regulations and rules, and list of questions for MPJE! Norestearn University offers pharmacy review course once a year in April-May, open for public.
I used Reiss Pharmacy book as well, check quizlet.com (online flashcards) for MPJE questions, buy questions from Pharmacyexam.com, and make cards!
BTW, are you FPGEEC?

I am really depressed because I only have 2 months before my expiration date..meaning if I fail the MPJE again, I would have to take NAPLEX again!!! as it would be beyond their "1yr" period.

Do I need to focus more on FEDERAL law? I only studied above and it is more state specific.

For those who passed Massachusetts MPJE exam, can you please please help me how I should approach? any resources or any websites I can buy questions etc.

Also, how do I reapply to retake MA MPJE? Do I need to fill out the application form again (the initial one I filled out for both NAPLEX/MPJE)?

Please help!!!!

Thanks.

Hi why would you need to retake the naplex?? I didn't know about this rule where did u hear about it please advise?
Is it because your ATT was expiring?

Members don't see this ad :)
I passed using prontopass materials, but I also went to school in MA.

I got the Prontopass MPJE for MA. If you are interested, Please PM me or text me at 8622030484. Thanks and good luck everyone!

When you fail the MPJE, what does it say on the NABP dashboard? Does it just say "registration closed" or something else next to the status of your MPJE?

Please help!!!!

Thanks.

I am so sorry to hear about your exam. I am waiting my results for MPJE. Just curious...Has your status changed on the NABP website at all? (i.e. Registration Closed? or something else?) My state doesn't report scores through NABP and I'm getting very anxious!