Failed MPJE twice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

firas2ff

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am really sad and disappointed about it, I probably have a missunderstanding for the laws in general, what can I do about it?any advice would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I am really sad and disappointed about it, I probably have a missunderstanding for the laws in general, what can I do about it?any advice would be appreciated!

Don't be sad or disappointed. I have a friend who just graduated law school and she said that reading law still totally sucks for her. We aren't lawyers, so we will do the best we can with what we have.

Ok, which state's MPJE did you take? What are you using to review for it? How old is your material? What on the test surprised you the most? What on the test did you not recall seeing in your notes?

This might seem like a lot of questions, but it's a good place to start. Let me know and I will see what I can do to help you out. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Thank You my friend, your response is really appreciated.
I reviewed the state book and the Reiss book, the latest versions for both, during the exam I was confused with the questions, and I do not recall that much from the test.

Any kind of help would be appreciated, thank You in advance