Failed Naplex and MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

Notanorange

So I failed... yeah. It hurts and bascially puts all my plans on hold for the next year. I am just a terrible test taker and I get terrible test anxiety (I cried before going into the exam). I don't think math was an issue for me because I had no issue with them.

I went through a study guide from a friend that she made based off of RxPrep, went through and wrote out all the slides from our school's review session, did something called KISSPHARM that is bascially a crash course for soon to be medical doctors and I did all the calculations I could find. So I don't know what is really wrong with me but I can't let that keep me down.

I am now working so I hope that being in a pharmacy setting will help since I haven't had much work experience other than rotations. I just feel like I let myself, my school, my family, and the company that I work for down. Any advice on how to become better?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you have the score transfer option on the nabp site after your status was changed to registration closed? I'm anxiously waiting for my results as well......

Hi Notanorange,

I am sorry to hear about the result. I am a horrible test taker so I understand how anxiety can overpower and makes you forget things that you normally know. Don't be discouraged by this small insignificant event in your life. This test doesn't define your career as a pharmacist or will ever make anyone a better pharmacist. Let it be a learning experience and a second chance to know the material even better. I have fail many times in life and at the end you just grow stronger and realize it all isn't important when you looking back. Did you try using the actual rx prep book and quizzes bank? We are here if you need help..You can do it!!! :)

Reactions: 1 users
So I failed... yeah. It hurts and bascially puts all my plans on hold for the next year. I am just a terrible test taker and I get terrible test anxiety (I cried before going into the exam). I don't think math was an issue for me because I had no issue with them.

I went through a study guide from a friend that she made based off of RxPrep, went through and wrote out all the slides from our school's review session, did something called KISSPHARM that is bascially a crash course for soon to be medical doctors and I did all the calculations I could find. So I don't know what is really wrong with me but I can't let that keep me down.

I am now working so I hope that being in a pharmacy setting will help since I haven't had much work experience other than rotations. I just feel like I let myself, my school, my family, and the company that I work for down. Any advice on how to become better?
sorry for your bad experience , I can totally feel you as I m in the same situation now.
would you consider being a study partner and start organizing thing and studying together, I also just failed my naplex last month and I sent the re-apply application and mean while was looking to have a study partner to study for it again.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did not have the actual RxPrep book and quiz banks because I unfortunately cannot afford it. I am barely able to cover the exams again so this is going to be fun.

@Nona12345678 I wouldn't mind doing a study partnership. It might be difficult with my work schedule but we can try to make something work.
Sounds great, we still have time and can do it

Send me a message with your email. I got some stuffs that I want share with you that may be helpful to your studying :)

Hey guys I just found out that I Failed NAPLEx too. Haven't been able to sleep or do anything since I saw my score. I get a lot of anxiety taking exams too. Just knowing that am not alone with these issues just gave me a glimmer of hope. Thank you guys for sharing. I can't really share this bad news with friends because most of them passed and am so ashamed to tell them. I will like to do the study partnership if you guys are still up for it.

sorry for your bad experience , I can totally feel you as I m in the same situation now.
would you consider being a study partner and start organizing thing and studying together, I also just failed my naplex last month and I sent the re-apply application and mean while was looking to have a study partner to study for it again.
Hey..Nona !! I hope your study is going good. When is your exam? I heard, from November it is going to be in new format. Do you have any idea about that? in btw are you still looking for study/quiz partner? I am in search for too !!

Hey guys I just found out that I Failed NAPLEx too. Haven't been able to sleep or do anything since I saw my score. I get a lot of anxiety taking exams too. Just knowing that am not alone with these issues just gave me a glimmer of hope. Thank you guys for sharing. I can't really share this bad news with friends because most of them passed and am so ashamed to tell them. I will like to do the study partnership if you guys are still up for it.
Hey...Are you still looking for a study partner?

Hi,
I'm in the same situation as well, I will study again and looking for a study partner or group to review. If you still available, please let me know

same here. can we create a chat room or something to discuss more in detail about our experiences and thoughts?