failed naplex twice. HeLP!I

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxposter109

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, i really can't figure out how I failed naplex twice. First time 73. Second time 70. I took it the second time after they updated the 2016 blueprint.
I feel so lost, depressed and confused. Reading all the advice on here makes me more depressed because I feel like I did all of those things already. Can anyone who took it after the update give me some feedback?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi all, i really can't figure out how I failed naplex twice. First time 73. Second time 70. I took it the second time after they updated the 2016 blueprint.
I feel so lost, depressed and confused. Reading all the advice on here makes me more depressed because I feel like I did all of those things already. Can anyone who took it after the update give me some feedback?

I'm sorry to hear about your naplex, don't be depressed. We all go through tough time but we move on. I took mine last May and passed, I used pass naplex now reviewers. What reviewer did you use and how long did u studied? I studied for 1 month, did the practice test each chapter I've read. Then 2 weeks before exam, I focused on studying calculations. I'm not good with math, but I think the calculations from naplex are simple.

I recently passed Naplex. I would highly recommend to study with someone. That way you will remember more information. I read the whole book twice but I was not feeling prepared for the exam. Make sure that you properly study main chapters such as anticoagulation, HTN, copd/asthma, ID (overwhelming... But know the treatment), calculations and Biostats. Lastly, believe in yourself. Do not let failure impact to your confidence. You can do this! Good luck