Failed Texas MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

texasrph15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got a 71.
Lady at the board told me she is sending a retake packet.
What that means and How much is the retake fee.I paid nabp for my next mpje but looks like Texas board also need something else.No clue what that could be.Anyone has idea about retake packet.
I think I am the only one in the world who could fail Mpje :(.
I passed naplex easily but mpje gave me a bump.
Anyone who passed can you help me how you read for the test.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

@texasrph15 Sorry to hear, but hang in there!

So how long did it take before you found out? Was it posted 2 or 3 days after? Were your results posted? If so, how long?

Did you call the Board or did they call you? I took the MPJE and it was asking unusual questions...you may not be the only one doing retake...

I just took my MPJE last Wednesday and got results Monday morning at around 11AM-11:30AM. This was the same with my NAPLEX, but I took both exams out-of-season, later than most people. I checked about every 30 minutes.....ever since Thursday...because that was a terrible, terrible, terrible exam. You've probably already retaken it and passed by now, but I used the law text from the TSBP website. After taking the exam and seeing what's on it, I feel like it's pretty much the only thing you can really use to cover all bases, since the exam covers everything. The Cacciatore review looks good, too. I only read little bits of it from the PDF file from the internet that has a bunch of revisions on his text, so the file wasn't complete. Almost all of my answers were based on what I remember from working as a technician and my rotations, though it was a little weird because I was a technician in 2009-2010 in Texas, then went to school in Pennsylvania, where the laws are much more relaxed. Maybe you were too strict or lenient with your answers? It seems like they want us to answer where we do what we can to get the drug to the patient while staying within the bounds of what's written in the law. So if it isn't written in the law, then it isn't a requirement.

i failed texas mpje twice..I really don't understand the exam.. any suggestion? I have rxprep fopr mpje, how to pass th etexas law and the cacciatore review but the questions were very difficult.. I;m soo depressed

Members don't see this ad :)
i failed texas mpje twice..I really don't understand the exam.. any suggestion? I have rxprep fopr mpje, how to pass th etexas law and the cacciatore review but the questions were very difficult.. I;m soo depressed

Did the Texas board require you to re-take a pharmacy college Law course, before you were allowed to re-sit for the Texas MPJE?
There is a statement in the Texas law that states if you fail the MPJE, not only do you have to wait 30 days for a repeated attempt, you are required to go back to school and repeat a law class as recommended by the Board, as well. Did you have to do that?

Got a 71.
Lady at the board told me she is sending a retake packet.
What that means and How much is the retake fee.I paid nabp for my next mpje but looks like Texas board also need something else.No clue what that could be.Anyone has idea about retake packet.
I think I am the only one in the world who could fail Mpje :(.
I passed naplex easily but mpje gave me a bump.
Anyone who passed can you help me how you read for the test.
Thanks.

Did you re-take your MPJE, yet?

Also, were you required to go back to school and re-take a pharmacy law course before you were allowed a second attempt? Hopefully not?