Family Med docs make better lovers!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EastWestN2grt

White Coat, Raised Fist!!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just had to grab your attention!

So Family medicine has the second most residency spots in the country after IM, thus we have the 2nd highest number of residents in the country, which means FM should have a significant amount of people on SDN. So this board should be overflowing with activity.......................

Of course I realize, as the most important field in medicine, FM Docs are extremely busy saving lives of older adults, women, men, children, newborns, etc. etc but I would think (based solely on numbers) there should still be enough in the Fam med family to enlighten this board more than it has been. Especially at this exciting time when many of us who will soon be Family Medicine residents have matched into the profession.

Thus, I am starting this thread for those of us who are newly contracted (and legally binded) Family Medicine doctors to be represented!!

BTW, we all know the title of the thread is absolutely true and undisputed!! :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

great post.

I do agree that we should have many more posts. I was wondering is there another site that people are using to post?

Members don't see this ad :)
awesome post!!
matched at my top pick!!
family medicine here i come!!:thumbup:
:luck:

Matched at my top pick in a very friendly, unopposed Midwest program :luck:

The hard work has been worth it and I'm stoked to enter this field, for which I believe there is a bright future. I agree with the notion that we need a lot more activity on this forum!

Matched at my top pick in a very friendly, unopposed Midwest program :luck:

Midwest, unopposed, and I see you reside in my beloved Indiana. It doesn't get much better than that!!

Grats to all!! See you in about 6 years.:D