FAMU 2020 Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What questions did they ask my interview is on the 2nd

Please review thoroughly, the list of questions posted earlier. They were brutally similar to mine. Good luck

Members don't see this ad.

me and you are in the same boat HVT, I still haven't received anything either :(

We are absolutely in the same boat; I refreshed my email several times and I checked by mailbox…lol

We might get it when we least expect it; they have only sent out a few letter of interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
We are absolutely in the same boat; I refreshed my email several times and I checked by mailbox…lol

We might get it when we least expect it; they have only sent out a few letter of interviews.
yeah we both think alike because im refreshing my email a bunch of times too along with my mailbox.its the first time im concentrating on that mailbox lol. yeah we should just pray and wait patiently :)

No. Again, review the questions posted earlier, and you should be conformed
This is correct I also had a interview yesterday, they were the same questions just worded in a different manner. The interviewers were pretty laid back for some reason and I only had two interviewers. Good luck to everyone!

And if your thinking about memorizing your answers, kill yourself lol

This is correct I also had a interview yesterday, they were the same questions just worded in a different manner. The interviewers were pretty laid back for some reason and I only had two interviewers. Good luck to everyone!

Do you by any chance remember the names of your interviewers ? If so, inbox them me please.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah we both think alike because im refreshing my email a bunch of times too along with my mailbox.its the first time im concentrating on that mailbox lol. yeah we should just pray and wait patiently :)
Have you tried calling them? At this point they should be able to confirm that you were or will be sent an invitation... You never know they may have entered the email address incorrectly

Have you tried calling them? At this point they should be able to confirm that you were or will be sent an invitation... You never know they may have entered the email address incorrectly

I haven't called them yet. However, who would I call to check my application status? I guess I am nervous that's why I haven't felt like bugging them.

True, they could have entered my email address incorrectly.

Do you happen to know who I need to call to check on this? I just feel like maybe I will be a PAIN.:sorry:

I haven't called them yet. However, who would I call to check my application status? I guess I am nervous that's why I haven't felt like bugging them.

True, they could have entered my email address incorrectly.

Do you happen to know who I need to call to check on this? I just feel like maybe I will be a PAIN.:sorry:

Just call the COPPS let them know you would like to speak to someone in regards to your application status... It will at least put you at if they can give you any information ... You gotta fight for what you want...

Just call the COPPS let them know you would like to speak to someone in regards to your application status... It will at least put you at if they can give you any information ... You gotta fight for what you want...

I fully agree with tech2pharmd18. Its only right that you call them and verify your status rather than stressing and waiting. Just ask them two questions. 1) Are they still sending out invitations for interviews ? 2) if so, what is the status of my application ? You really have some good stats to be ignored.

Reactions: 1 user
You can call Nancy Brown the lady that we had to call to set up the interview, she is the one I called to confirm they were sending out invitations her number is 850-599-3016

They are going to send another set of letters for the second interview.

They won't tell me my status.

They are going to send another set of letters for the second interview.

They won't tell me my status.
I'm glad to hear they are sending out more letters. Let's just be patient and pray that we will be part of that second batch of interviews HVT . Good luck to us both :)

You can call Nancy Brown the lady that we had to call to set up the interview, she is the one I called to confirm they were sending out invitations her number is 850-599-3016

Thanks Aikemiaj15 I called her; I appreciate everyone for taking the time to respond back to me.

Reactions: 1 users
So was there any questions that seemed to throw you off? Someone else I know who interviewed said that they cut her off one time while she was speaking

So was there any questions that seemed to throw you off? Someone else I know who interviewed said that they cut her off one time while she was speaking

You will be fine pal :); just be yourself that's all.

I'm glad to hear they are sending out more letters. Let's just be patient and pray that we will be part of that second batch of interviews HVT . Good luck to us both :)

Ours might be a little later or so I am assuming; but I hope so!!!

tech2pharmd18 what are your stats; if you don't mind sharing?

3.27 GPA
6 years certified and registered pharmacy tech- retail
1 year certified and registered tech/pharmaceutical buyer-hospital

I had 3 males interview me. They had no facial expressions and seemed laid back. I felt no pressure...beside being naturally nervous. I notice they would all look at there lab tops when I started answering the questions. This made it very easy for me to relax and think about what the heck I was saying. They may ask you a question about Distant Learning ( they have satellite schools in Crestview). Tell them what you think about distant learning? How long did my interview last: about 10-15 minutes * Don't forget to smile and be confident* **I'm a Transfer*

I had 3 males interview me. They had no facial expressions and seemed laid back. I felt no pressure...beside being naturally nervous. I notice they would all look at there lab tops when I started answering the questions. This made it very easy for me to relax and think about what the heck I was saying. They may ask you a question about Distant Learning ( they have satellite schools in Crestview). Tell them what you think about distant learning? How long did my interview last: about 10-15 minutes * Don't forget to smile and be confident* **I'm a Transfer*
That does feel like a relaxing interview Pharm 1111. Thanks for sharing your experience with us :)

3.27 GPA
6 years certified and registered pharmacy tech- retail
1 year certified and registered tech/pharmaceutical buyer-hospital

Very nice STATS; and goodluck on your interview! :) You have the experience just be confident

It will be very fun if we all get accepted !!!

[quo te="Pharmtech7861, post: 15070454, member: 604044"]Yeah our patience will be rewarded HVT. Good luck to you tech2pharmd18[/quote] thank y'all so much!!

Aikemaj15 what are your stats; if you don't mind sharing?
Bachelors degree in Biology, 3 years pharmacy technician, 3.00 GPA, About 150 hours of community service, and involvement in a couple of research projects.

No they didn't ask me anything to really throw me off, it was really laid back as Pharm1111 said. Just stay calm and good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Can someone tell me how the interviews go? Is it just a one-on-one or do I get an overview of the program and tours and stuff?

Can someone tell me how the interviews go? Is it just a one-on-one or do I get an overview of the program and tours and stuff?

Go back to page

You might wanna call Nancy Brown about your application status. I have already called about mine.

Go back to up; someone has already discussed about there recent interview.

What did she say?
All the transfer letters have been sent out.

I inquired her about my application and they recieved all my paper work...but they did not select me. So I am just letting you guys know. Good luck everybody!!!