FAMU College of Pharmacy 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Go to the new pharmacy building, 1415 S. Martin Luther King. Go to the 3rd floor and make a right and they will point to the waiting room where you will wait.

I didn't bring anything.

My interview lasted for about 15-20 minutes. You will get a tour after the interview and talk to some of the pharmacy students...

Members don't see this ad.

Go to the new pharmacy building, 1415 S. Martin Luther King. Go to the 3rd floor and make a right and they will point to the waiting room where you will wait.

I didn't bring anything.

My interview lasted for about 15-20 minutes. You will get a tour after the interview and talk to some of the pharmacy students...
Thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol I will be glad when the rest of you go on your interviews, so we can be in this waiting boat together.

Lol I will be glad when the rest of you go on your interviews, so we can be in this waiting boat together.

Lmao and we wont get admission letter till end of April / beginning of May :( and did you apply to only famu?

Anyone coming from Atlanta and has an interview between April 1-20 ?????? pls reply thanks

Thank you ziggy, I will be taking the Red Bus service to tally and ill stay at a local hotel. Well go from there. I heard that the downtown hotels are not that far from FAMU is that true?

Lmao and we wont get admission letter till end of April / beginning of May :( and did you apply to only famu?

LOL! It is crazy. I keep reflecting back on the interviewing wondering if I could have said more. I should have done the interview on the last day. Yes. That's the only school I want to attend. I love their program.

Thank you ziggy, I will be taking the Red Bus service to tally and ill stay at a local hotel. Well go from there. I heard that the downtown hotels are not that far from FAMU is that true?

Yea its not far but just let me know when you will be here and i can take you to the school cos i live 5 mins from sch

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL! It is crazy. I keep reflecting back on the interviewing wondering if I could have said more. I should have done the interview on the last day. Yes. That's the only school I want to attend. I love their program.

I bet you did fine and just dont worry too much. Mine is tomorrow and am shaking lol

Report to the pharmacy building. Head up to the 3rd floor. You won't need anything in terms of paperwork. Bring your self confidence. Be yourself. I was asked to introduce myself, was interviewed by 2 staff and I gave closing remarks. I filled out a survey on distance learning, then a tour and mingling with 3rd year students.

Thank you! I am so nervous for the interview now. I don't have any interview experience. I wish it is not too difficult and the staffs are all in good mood~

Report to the pharmacy building. Head up to the 3rd floor. You won't need anything in terms of paperwork. Bring your self confidence. Be yourself. I was asked to introduce myself, was interviewed by 2 staff and I gave closing remarks. I filled out a survey on distance learning, then a tour and mingling with 3rd year students.

Wow you must have been really lucky to have just 2 people interview you and when was your interview and what time? cos its normally btw 4-6 people that so the interview but you are so lucky lol and my interview is tomorrow and any urgent tips would be greatly appreciated

I do wonder why they always use so many people to interview, and i have heard the interview horror stories, but really what can they say to make people cry?

Don't walk around the area at night if you don't have to, there are tons of shootings and crime. I have personally witnessed a shooting right by the campus.

Wow you must have been really lucky to have just 2 people interview you and when was your interview and what time? cos its normally btw 4-6 people that so the interview but you are so lucky lol and my interview is tomorrow and any urgent tips would be greatly appreciated

Hey, What kind of questions did they ask you?

What kind of questions did they ask you?

My interview is on the 12th and I am so nervous and dont know how to prepare :(

Ziggy Good luck!!! Im headed to Tally today. I have my interview tomorrow, I will let you guys know how it went.

I heard that crestview will be opening in august and that they will be taking 30 students there, but as it relates to your interview what kind of questions did they ask?

Last edited:
My interview was HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!

I heard some people say there's were horrible, but they still ended up getting accepted. Remember they look at you as a whole (interview, GPA, pharmacy experience, leadership roles, etc). Unless you went in there cursing people out, you probably did better than what you think.

ok ziggy cool but what kind of questions did they ask, also how many people interview you and what time did you do your interview...I also heard that the amount of pre-pharmacy students applying this time around is a lot less than previous years, so they probably going to accept more transfer students so hopefully this time around we all can get in...my interview is sometime next week as well...

Last edited:
ok so can you give us some heads up as to the type of questions they asked and how many people interviewed you....

I heard that crestview will be opening in august and that they will be taking 30 students there, but as it relates to your interview what kind of questions did they ask?

Yes that is true and they asked me exactly the same questions i posted 2 weeks ago

I heard some people say there's were horrible, but they still ended up getting accepted. Remember they look at you as a whole (interview, GPA, pharmacy experience, leadership roles, etc). Unless you went in there cursing people out, you probably did better than what you think.

Yea i know and i am praying so hard right now

ok ziggy cool but what kind of questions did they ask, also how many people interview you and what time did you do your interview...I also heard that the amount of pre-pharmacy students applying this time around is a lot less than previous years, so they probably going to accept more transfer students so hopefully this time around we all can get in...my interview is sometime next week as well...

The same interview questions i posted some weeks back and 4 people, 3pm and yea only 50 pre pharmacy applied and they are accepted 130 transfer students of which 100 will return in Tallahassee and 30 will be in the new location at Crestview and goodluck on urs

ok so can you give us some heads up as to the type of questions they asked and how many people interviewed you....

I already posted the interview questions on here and 4 people and transfer students have an average of 4-6 interviewers and some people that are extremely lucky have 2 or 3

They will ask you questions about yourself and what you wrote on the application. They might intimidate you a bit, but be confident.

Im not sure how many people are interviewing, but there seems to be alot of transfer student up for interviews

They will ask you questions about yourself and what you wrote on the application. They might intimidate you a bit, but be confident.

What was intimidating about it? I am tyring to figure out why so many people have bad experiances.

Hopefully mine wont be too bad, then again i have 2 acceptance letters already so the pressure is kind of off... but i would prefer FAMU

What was intimidating about it? I am tyring to figure out why so many people have bad experiances.

Hopefully mine wont be too bad, then again i have 2 acceptance letters already so the pressure is kind of off... but i would prefer FAMU

Which othe 2 school u got accepted? want to share with us?

I was told after my interview that about 100 students had been interviewed. I interviewed on the first day, so I assume that the 100 came from their pre-pharm program. I was also told that a 100 more would be interviewed. So based on what I was told and what you guys are saying, we can see that out of 200 students 180 will be accepted.

I was told after my interview that about 100 students had been interviewed. I interviewed on the first day, so I assume that the 100 came from their pre-pharm program. I was also told that a 100 more would be interviewed. So based on what I was told and what you guys are saying, we can see that out of 200 students 180 will be accepted.

Well that seems like pretty good odds to me if it's correct.

Rx2015 - Samford, and Sullivan, and a interview left at UF if this one doesnt go so hot.