FAMU Pharmacy Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dream2018

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I wanted to start this thread because I didn't see one for pharmacy class of 2018. I know we all are anxious about receiving our interviews. Let's help eachother get through the anxiety.

Members don't see this ad.

No FAMU 2020 Pharmacy thread is for the students that are in the 0-6 program. I'm doing this thread for those of us that will be starting or transferring into the pharmacy program in fall 2014.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you read further into the thread you will see that some of the participants are transfers for the fall of 2014 also.

Hello guys,
I wanted to start this thread because I didn't see one for pharmacy class of 2018. I know we all are anxious about receiving our interviews. Let's help eachother get through the anxiety.
Cool!!! I've been posting in 2020 thread as well but I'm applying for the co 2018...

Already had my interview, Waiting to hear back!

Hi everyone, I got accepted to crest view campus! Congratulations to those that are accepted and good luck to everyone on the wait list! I currently live in Ga, does anyone know decent apartments in crest view? I am preferably looking for one bedroom.
I also have no idea how the rest of the process will go! I know orientation is August 18-20 and classes start on the 25th.
any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Let's create a fb page for class of 2018! It will make it easier for all us to communicate and get to know each other!