Fat Man's Intro to SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fat_Man

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any other fairly competitive schools who are still even looking at applications or should I just keep with what I have?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome! I guess we can make some room for you in our forum. (okay, so that was a lame joke...) I'm glad to hear that you saw the light and have switched to dentistry and hopefully you'll become a regular contributor around here. Congratulations on those numbers (yes, they are competitive!). Just one thing - where's Penn in your application lineup?! Best of luck!

Sprgrover said:
Welcome! I guess we can make some room for you in our forum. (okay, so that is was a lame joke...) I'm glad to hear that you saw the light and have switched to dentistry and hopefully you'll become a regular contributor around here. Congratulations on those numbers (yes, they are competitive!). Just one thing - where's Penn in your application lineup?! Best of luck!

Penn is actually a school I was wondering about. Is it worth it to submit an application still?

ps. lame jokes make me laugh

Fat_Man said:
Penn is actually a school I was wondering about. Is it worth it to submit an application still?

ps. lame jokes make me laugh

They interview for spots in the class all the way into March (in other words, they don't fill the class up on December 1st and start on an alternate list). If you are interested in Penn it certainly is worth a shot to have your applicantion sent in.