Feeling stressed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shth

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My Mcat is May 20th

So far my FLs look like this:

NS 1 503 (Chem 126/cars 125/bio 125/psyc 127)
NS 2 506 ( 126/128/126/126)
NS 3 503 (127/125/125/126)
NS 4 504 (126/125/126/127)

What should I do to improve? Should I try to take the Aamc material now? I also feel like I work on cars so much but don't see improvement.
I already did the Aamc question packs and did extremely well, but it seemed way easier than the full lengths I've been taking.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

AAMC Q-packs are apparently, not like the real deal so don't use that as a guide for real test.

Have you done the AAMC OG?

AAMC Q-packs are apparently, not like the real deal so don't use that as a guide for real test.

Have you done the AAMC OG?

Nope not yet! I didn't know when I should, I was holding off on Aamc material.

Sorry, I misread your post.

I would do the OG and review afterwards. Then maybe do more review on the weak areas.

AAMC FL is 7 to 10 days prior to real thing so hold off on that (traditional SDN wisdom there)

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, I misread your post.

I would do the OG and review afterwards. Then maybe do more review on the weak areas.

AAMC FL is 7 to 10 days prior to real thing so hold off on that (traditional SDN wisdom there)

Thank you! I will probably do the OG this upcoming week.

Reactions: 1 user
Use that as your guide for reviews. If you see a topic and know it cold but your answer was wrong because of x-y-z, then okay.

If your answer was wrong because you mixed something up - review it - like Aldosterone v ADH