Feguson decision coming today, be safe WUSTL premed and med students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

efle

not an elf
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
CNN is reporting that the decision will be released today.

WUSTL students, be safe. Don't hesitate to call WUPD if you need a ride home instead of taking the subway. Cancel your plans to go out late on the loop or really anywhere. Try to spread to word to anyone you know who may be in a lab or job right now so they hear the news and can plan a safe way home as well. If you need basic groceries or things from main campus, go get them now in the next couple hours. Hopefully this will not get out of control and people will not be needlessly harmed.

Any other advice/comments people have please share

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Lol it's not a war zone..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
But not SLU students. Go live it up tonight.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It's a better safe than sorry situation, declaring state of emergency and bringing in hundreds of FBI and national guard doesn't exactly bode well, though you're right it isn't dangerous yet

There are premed students at SLU?

I kid, I kid

Ironic that you're telling them to call the police when the police are the perpetrators of the violent crime here.

Reactions: 7 users
Currently working at the hospital right next to Ferguson until 6. YOLO.

Reactions: 1 users
Ironic that you're telling them to call the police when the police are the perpetrators of the violent crime here.
Now now now. Wait for the decision before you make that claim.

Regardless of whatever happens, nobody's gonna be happy. Even if he's convicted and sentenced to life in prison, people will want blood.

Dude, Doug, every thread I see you on you are such a downer. What gives?

Dude, Doug, every thread I see you on you are such a downer. What gives?

I took it for humor.

Seriously...I will be shocked if there isn't Rodney King-esque rioting tonight if the ruling goes in favor of the police officer. As a guy who was alive in LA during the riots...all I can say is STAY AT HOME...IN DOORS...WITH A LOCKED DOOR...AND A GUN AT YOUR SIDE. Scariest time of my life.

My prediction right before the ruling which should be any minute:

He gets off.

There is protesting but no rioting.

Well I don't think the cops are going to riot or loot stores if the ruling doesn't go their way.

Well, for starters they can just seize money outright so they don't have to go that way.

But thanks for playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.