female study partner for FPGEE September 2015. I speak arabic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lam26

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I would prefer a female study partner for fpgee
to encourage each other. I am going to take the exam on next September 2015 Inshallah . I am from Egypt and speak Arabic. It would be great to have the same language. Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

it has to be a female? how about a dark tall and handsome middlemen man lmao. jeez Egyptian girls are too much that is i why i stick with Latinas and white gilrs

to encourage each other. I am going to take the exam on next September 2015 Inshallah . I am from Egypt and speak Arabic. It would be great to have the same language. Thanks a lot.
I am looking for a study partner as well, I am a female and speak Arabic. let me know where you want to start.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am looking for a study partner as well, I am a female and speak Arabic. let me know where you want to start.

do u live in us and what is your main country? thanks

I am also looking for a study partner! I am from Jordan !

Hello! Still looking for a study partner? Female and speak Arabic as well.
Living in Minnesota