Financial management software?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr JPH

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a good suggestion for financial management software?

Im looking for a program that can keep my IRA, Loans, Credit Card, Checking, etc all in one place so that I can review all my (pathetic) finances in one quick look.

Wachovia was doing this online but they are going to stop doing it in August.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Usually Quicken or Microsoft Money is a popular tool that interfaces with most financial institutions with ease. I am going to start Quicken actually in August. Its the only program I've bothered to use but I'm sure there are others that aren't as well-known out there that people might chime in with.

Here's a comparison of the two.

Usually Quicken or Microsoft Money is a popular tool that interfaces with most financial institutions with ease. I am going to start Quicken actually in August. Its the only program I've bothered to use but I'm sure there are others that aren't as well-known out there that people might chime in with.

Here's a comparison of the two.

Quicken Lover here.
My Net Worth tells me I'm screwed.

Members don't see this ad :)
I use Microsoft Money. It's very easy to use, and it was free with my laptop!

I was a Money user for a couple years, but I've recently switched to Quicken because its a little less "fluff" and more practical, IMO.