Financing Dental School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VDR

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How are the majority of you going to finance dental school? What is the max loans amounts you can qualify for? resources?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i've got the winning lottery ticket in my hand right now

sell a kidney. just urinate more frequently.

Members don't see this ad :)
I plan to be a famous actress from now to next august. Star in a couple of Oscar worthy movies, make several hundred million, and donate a simulation lab to the dental school of my choice.

This way, I am guaranteed acceptance, no need to worry about tuition, and get to live a luxurious life style while everyone else is looking for roommates and eating ramen.

Too bad all I got is my good looks but no acting experience. I guess I will have to contact Micheal bay to see if he is making transformers 4,5 and 6.

Last edited:
Hustling meth I made using equipment and chemicals from the chemistry dept where I work at. ;B

How are the majority of you going to finance dental school? What is the max loans amounts you can qualify for? resources?

Thanks
See signature on how to finance dental school. :)

In terms of loans, I can only assume that any amount is qualifiable, possibly necessitating a co-signatory; if this wasn't the case, then many students wouldn't be able to attend the big privates that require such colossal loans [/conjecture on my part].

Members don't see this ad :)
^^^
I can't wait for GoT as well; the season finale was such a huge cliffhanger, imo.

And about Walt's wife. Yes, she is getting unbelievably annoying. Skylar in breaking bad is like another Lori from walking dead. Haha

Mom and Dad may help in exchange for free dental health care for life

Last edited:
Is the tuition for penn higher than case, nova and similar schools? I thought it was the other way around.

I plan to finance dental school using cash....very low interest rate on that option

See signature on how to finance dental school. :)

In terms of loans, I can only assume that any amount is qualifiable, possibly necessitating a co-signatory; if this wasn't the case, then many students wouldn't be able to attend the big privates that require such colossal loans [/conjecture on my part].

Thank you.

I stayed up late last night watching season 2. Good stuff.

i swear if i have to watch another episode of Skylar being depressed i'm going to baseball bat the tv. is anybody else hoping that Shrader catches a stray bullet and leaves the show?

Indeed, is there a reason you guys hijacked this and didn't seriously answer the OP's question? :confused:

And no, "Breaking Bad is an awesome show" is not an acceptable answer. ;)

Erm... That may have been my fault for making a reference to the show in the first place.... *deeply ashamed* haha

To answer OP: Take out loans. I highly doubt I will be working during dental school, and no matter how much I work during my last year of undergrad, it won't even put a dent in what I will eventually have to owe. I'm just gonna focus more on my grades. Hopefully, I won't spend the majority of my later life paying it all off. :/

Yeah vlaura, way to go hijacking the thread!! :laugh:

But to the OP, yes, the majority of people finance their education through the virtually unlimited amount of student loans you can take out. Just take out as LITTLE as possible. I personally think we'll be approaching a breaking point soon, where the debt load that's undertaken becomes so huge that it's just not worth going to school for the degree anymore. That goes for both undergrad and graduate programs.

Some people finance something like 400k to get a degree. That's not worth it in my opinion. If you can get out of a d-school with 200k or less that's more "reasonable".

Yeah vlaura, way to go hijacking the thread!! :laugh:

But to the OP, yes, the majority of people finance their education through the virtually unlimited amount of student loans you can take out. Just take out as LITTLE as possible. I personally think we'll be approaching a breaking point soon, where the debt load that's undertaken becomes so huge that it's just not worth going to school for the degree anymore. That goes for both undergrad and graduate programs.

Some people finance something like 400k to get a degree. That's not worth it in my opinion. If you can get out of a d-school with 200k or less that's more "reasonable".

It is sad but true. America is dying under student loans.

I have to say, these are all viable suggestions. I never knew that financing dental schools were so easy. Who needs student loans anymore?