Financing St. Augustine tuition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

larrybird

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just wanted to get suggestions from those attending St. Augustine on how you're financing or paying for the program's tuition. I start school in the May 2010 term. I know about private loans and financial aide, but I would also like to know if anybody is taking the same measures as I will be. Thanks, fellow classmates.

Members don't see this ad.

hi!
i am actually looking for a PT school in san diego, and it looks like this is the only one avaliable? I really want to get in, but i still have to do my pre rec courses. I saw that this school is double the cost of the San Francisco University for example. 80,000$!
Isn't that a lot? What is special about this school? I would like to make the best choice.. I could get some money from my family but I would like to know that it's definitely worth it?

I was also thinking of student loans but they have 6% interest rate!
In canada for the first 5 years they have 0% interest..

Members don't see this ad :)
^^ Have you talked to someone at the school's financial aid office? I'm surprised they don't have recommendations for you. (I saw your post in the Pre PT forum)

waiting for them to email me with options,

I think besides private loans, there is the tuition payment plan, but its upward $800/month for 4-6months..

thanks, I applied for a couple private loans but was denied, I emailed the financial aid office asking about other options and they were very helpful. hopefully they work out. i'll update when anything new happens