Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Hi, I am taking the test at the end of Nov, we can study together. I am starting this week.

Reactions: 1 users
I am also planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october . so plz if u r interested give me u no

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys even i am planning to take this paper in end of oct.Lets make a time table and follow it and motivate everybody to give their best shot.

Hi,
Im frm andhra,preparing for part 1 and planning t give it in dec,07,waana go for combined studies..so that,can help out each other,Any one intrested,plz Pm me......preferably any ladies out thr....:luck:

i am going to take it in feb , i am in los angeles,let me know what your plans are for studing as a group?

Last edited:
anybody preparing for part1 in bayarea(concord or san ramon)?

hi, my sister is taking it sometime soon, where are you located? you can study with her, she is in Atlanta
Dr E

hii i am also from andhra n stay in st.louis now.i m jus starting for my preparation.wt r u following for d exam?

Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.
Hi,

I am also planning to take exam in dec. last weeek. Interested in studying togethor..........

Hey guys,
Good luck to people taking their exam in the coming weeks.. Just wanted to know that when did you guys register for the exam to get a date for oct or nov..I have not yet registered and wish to take it in Nov. Just wanted to know prior to paying the fees which dates are available..esp near Boston..Thanks..

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello All,

I am a female from India, taking my part one in mid november. I am looking for somebody serious, a good study partner.

If interested please pm me.

Thanks
doc1111

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

I am too looking for female study partner in bay area (I live in Foster city). Please let me know if you anyone is interested in.

Thanks,
Rathi

Yeah I did get a date in Michigan in mid november for part 1.

guys anybody interested in group studies plz kindly pm me.I am from andhra and looking for female study partner.
thanks in advance

Hi, everybody who wants to take part 1. I am also going to retake part 1. I already have 89 but i am not getting any interview call from anywhere. So deciding to retake the exam at te end of NOv. I haven't started studying yet. But wants to work very hard. Let's make a group on yahoo messenger. We can also make a folder on yahoo messenger and share the questions with each other. Let's do it then .We have to make a goal of getting more than 90 . My email id is [email protected] [/email]

I have added name of the yohoo ids given here. Let's all do it.

Hi BUSODM,

Am also looking for a serious study partner. If you are interested pls PM me with your contact details..

Regards,
Shilpa

I am planning to apply for nbde part ii in Feb beginning.
Anybody like to study

I am looking for a study partener. Anybody interested plz PM me. I live in bay area, california.

HI evryone,

I am intrested in study partner for nbde1, planning to take in jan 2008.
anybody intrested PM me plzz.
Good luck to all u guys there..

Hi,
Im frm andhra,preparing for part 1 and planning t give it in dec,07,waana go for combined studies..so that,can help out each other,Any one intrested,plz Pm me......preferably any ladies out thr....:luck:

hi
iam intrested in dng combining studies with you.iam frm andhra . at present iam in usa.r u in usa ?iam preparing for my exam.did u start ur preparation?
my mail id is [email protected] ur intrested wll start our preparation asap .wll do it either by voicechat r through phn
rply to my mail if intrested
thanks

hi everyone,
my self is daanisa and i am also looking for study partner.
i am retaking part 1 and want a very serious study partner.
i live in nj...south brunswick area....
if any one around intereested pls pm me.
need a partner who can study with me 6 to 7 hrs in library or panera or barnes n noble...n is very serious bout xm....
preferably female....
thnks

Plz add my e-mail [email protected]
Hi, everybody who wants to take part 1. I am also going to retake part 1. I already have 89 but i am not getting any interview call from anywhere. So deciding to retake the exam at te end of NOv. I haven't started studying yet. But wants to work very hard. Let's make a group on yahoo messenger. We can also make a folder on yahoo messenger and share the questions with each other. Let's do it then .We have to make a goal of getting more than 90 . My email id is [email protected] [/email]

I have added name of the yohoo ids given here. Let's all do it.

Hi there,
Is there anyone prep 4 NBDE part 2 on Dec 2007 and willing to share info and stuff like tht?
All the best,

Hi
I am from basically frm chennai and i recently moved to sandiego.plannin to take part 1 in jan.anybody interested?is it sufficient to just follow kaplan and the decks?

HI evryone,

I am intrested in study partner for nbde1, planning to take in jan 2008.
anybody intrested PM me plzz.
Good luck to all u guys there..

planning to take my part1 NBDE in jan, i live in seattle.where do u live?

I am taking my part1 NBDE in jan 08,looking for someone who can study with me in the library.i live in seattle and i am interested in studying with someone who is living in proper seattle or eastside of seattle.i am going to study for 8hrs a day from mon to fri,just going to prepare for 60 days for my exam, i have a plan but need some company to start with.i am married and from india, if anyone is interested please contact me.
[email protected]

i am looking for partener to study with me for part 1 preferably a women living in LA area.

Hi!! Have you taken the exam yet? Are you still looking for a study partner?
I live in Pleasant Hill, I have dental decks and kaplan text!! I would love to take the exam in January!
Please answer as soon as you can!
Thanks!!
Maggi

hello maggi
i think i am planning for february or march, can you give me your e mail adress so we can talk closer
thank you for the reply

Hi i m interested in group study and m plannin to take test in dec. I m currently working on physio , biochem and anat. Would u like to discuss out things, then pls lemme know.

hi
iam also prep for exams so how is u r prep so far ?
where r u ? r u in us ?or india ?

hello maggi
i think i am planning for february or march, can you give me your e mail adress so we can talk closer
thank you for the reply

HI!! I am looking for someone living in the Bay area(San Francisco) to prep for part 1, this is my email: [email protected]
Thanks for answer!!