Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Hey m too planning to take exam in March..
m based in New Delhi , we cn b in touch thru the
internet.. Plz leave ur mailing id so we cn b in better touch!!:)

looking for a serious study partner for nbde part 1.am in new jersey.planning to give in jan/feb 2009.

Members don't see this ad :)
fellow Dentists,
I am planning to take NBDE part 1 in march and would like to find a study partner. I am looking for serious study partner. I have dental decks and some other material. PM me if you are interested.
Cheers

i just wanted to ask i have kaplan review book,decks and old exams. do you think its enough to get the score 90 for part 1.
all the best

Dear Gbasyildiz,
From what I read from this website, they should be enough. Key point is to understand the concept and theory from decks. Exam questions are bit tricky because the way they asked you in exams. How many old exams do you have?. I would focus more on recent (2007) decks and practice on old exams. Kaplan is Ok resource to study. I hope this will help you. When are you planning to take exams?.

i just wanted to ask i have kaplan review book,decks and old exams. do you think its enough to get the score 90 for part 1.
all the best

Hi,
I am preparing for the NBDE PART I and planning to give in Jan end, can someone guide me and I need a partner too. If someone interested seriously, mail me at [email protected]
Regards
TZANK :)

Hi Guys,

Students who are planning to write part 2, as I am. Please post the prep materials, schedule and other stuff that can be helpful to others.

As for me, I know and have dental decks, ASDA papers, Mosby book, NBDE first aid for part 2 and some other stuff. Just want to know, discuss and exchange materials with everyone who wants.
I don't mind either you post me here or in private message, but the goal is same to do best in the exam , as I heaed it is far tough and lengthy than part 1.

Thanks

hi frnds ,neone seriously interested in discussing NBDE 2.i have yet to start with part 2 prep

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Dr Murthy, i too stay in NJ .Am planning to give my part 2 by may too and am serious to study .how do u want to discuss the topics plz let me knw
thanks

Hi,

Any one out there intrested in seriously studying part 2.I live CA, looking for serious female study partner .Please reply me Asap.

Looking for a serious study partner in the NY area.

Planning to retake exam in Feb/Mar 09.

This will be my second attempt. My previous score was 82.

Female partner desired.

kindly pm me if anyone is in the process of preparing for part 2...and wants to discuss the q papers....plsssssssssssssssss

hi dr murthy. i m planning to give my exam in 1 month. if its adjustable to u i would like to b ur study partner

Hi, im looking for a serious study partner in California.
Planning to retake exam March/Apr 09.
This is my second attempt. If you are studdying from usmle stuff it will be better.

Female partner desired.

please PM me if interested.

This is my second attempt. If you are studdying from usmle stuff it will be better.

Female partner desired.

hi doctor :
my name is Ashraf azzawi and I am dentist from syria and live now in rancho cucamonga close to ontario mall california , I am intend to take the ,nbde1 in 27 march and I am looking for a seriously study partner to pass it with hi score , I hope u close to my area and looking to talk to u as soon as possible , please email me at [email protected]
Ash

looking for serious study partner in queens , prefer to study at the library or barnes n nobles .Planning to take exam in April 09 .Havnt started studying yet , please advice as weell how to start n where to start .If anyone wants to share starategies that will b great too :) Definately need sum great help here .
Thanks

Hi there,

I am planning to start preparing for the NBDE part1 , I live in Portland, OR, some people told me the best material are Kaplan NBDE review book and decks plus the released exams.

I am confused about the Kaplan review is it the big one or the essential one, please I need your advise which one u recomend and any other advise and is there anyone who lives in Portland, OR who is willing to take the exam on July 09.

Thanks

hi
Am planning to retake part1 by april.If any retakers are interested in combine studies,plz PM me ASAP.

I am new member to this forum. I am dentist from India, presently in NEW YORK .I have to start my prepration for NBDE-1. Any study partner wish to join me. I plan to give my exam in march. Any one please suggest me the strategy to begin prepration.

hi,

Me too, i live by Minneapolis but we could study in a different way than get together.
Thanks

I'm also in LA and planning to take part I in march/april, I'm also looking for a serious study parter to share info, and motivate each other, if you are interested pls email me at [email protected]

Female partner desired.

hi,
me too..
i just started my preparation and looking for partner..

I am living in nj and i am looking for a female study partner . i will be starting my preparation in feb and i would like to draw a study plan.if anyone is intrested u can pm me.

Hello,
Here is the deal.... I am studying for part 2 and i strongly believe that I can do much better with someone. So if any female is interested in studying with me I ll be glad.

Hi I m also going to part 2 in 2 -3 months and just waiting for part 1 results should be there any day.....

Hidr, I'm a female intersted in a serious study partner, I'm in marina del rey, plz let me know if you are interested in studying together, my email is [email protected]

Thanks

Female partner desired.

Looking for a serious study partner in the NY area.

Planning to retake exam in Feb/Mar 09.

This will be my second attempt. My previous score was 82.

Female partner desired.
Hi i am intrested but i am from NC. And i am also retaking in march. If you are intrested PM me.

hi to all,
i am residing in nj, northbrunswick....planning to retake part 1 in april sometime....got 83 in may'08..have wasted lots of time untill now so wants to study very seriously for 8 to 10 hours/day only in lib or barnes n noble.....m very focused n serious regarding the preparation..so pls pm me if nebody sailing in same boat...(only retakers) boy or girl does not matter..thnaks...
reni

Hi, im studying for part II. is there anyone in SAN DIEGO area studying for part I or II