Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
hii indiandentist 28.. i ve mailed u...kindly check ur mailbox...and yes..i think we shud start studying widout wasting any more time:)wat say

hiii iam looking for serious female study partner for nbde part 1 ,i want to do decks and asda papers....please leave a message or contact num in private message, i will get back to u.i want to study on skype for 2 months june and july .....from 8am to 6 pm ....
i am in central time...there nothing specific for me....reply me who are very serious.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
Im a dentist from India. Aiming to give part 1 by June. Anybody interested in studying together can PM me. Will require a lot of effort on our parts!
hi am too from india..now in california...planning for part 1 in june... 22nd..i read from kaplan n now started with first aid q n a...what r u concentrating right now? can e mail me on [email protected]

I am looking for a female study partner for Part 1. I am a female dentist from India....currently in South Carolina.I want to take the exam in 3-4 months.please PM me interested.

Hi, I am a foreign trained dentist preparing for the board exams in august, looking for anyone willing to be a study partner. I am currently residing in New Jersey. If you interested contact me on [email protected]
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm looking for study partner for NBDE 1 ,we can plan online through skype or yahoo messenger.message me if you are intrested.I'm going to do the exam in november.and I'm currently residing in Iran.

Hello All,

I am a female from India, taking my part one in mid november. I am looking for somebody serious, a good study partner.

If interested please pm me.

Thanks
doc1111

Hi,
I am from India too..looking for a female study partner..which state/city are u from?

hii indiandentist 28.. i ve mailed u...kindly check ur mailbox...and yes..i think we shud start studying widout wasting any more time:)wat say

plz mention ur sincere24 id when u email me..
i cannot understand as to whose email have i recieved.
it will help me recognize u faster and we can get ahead with our studies soon.

Hi I live in Chicago too and I am planning to pass the part 1 exam this fall. I just started to study and I am interested in a partener. I am a female. If you didn't find any partener yet, let me know. My email adress in [email protected]

Last edited:
hi my name is muna i'm planning to strat nbde part 1 soon looking for a femel partner to study w me everyday for few hours ,,,,send me ur email or skype at [email protected]

Hi Muna how is it going ? I started studying NBDE part 1 couple of months ago and honestly I feel like I'm stuck with this exam , I'm not a female actually and I don't live in Chicago but I found your post kinda interesting , let me know if we can share some information regarding this exam :)

Hey all :) I'm studying NBDE part 1 and started couple of months ago. I live in Irvine, CA anyone interested as a study partner ? :)

Hi.
I'm from India too.. Pune.
Interested in group study. Give me your emial id or no. n we can get started.

Hi I am a dentist (female)from India,and interested in studying together..
We can share information via emails..
kindly letme know if interested.

I'm interseted too in grp studying.
emails work gr8 for me n we can even discuss on the phone
i'm in Virginia. how about u?
let me know how u wanna go about n we can start.

I'm interseted too in grp studying.
emails work gr8 for me n we can even discuss on the phone
i'm in Virginia. how about u?
let me know how u wanna go about n we can start.
Hi

I am giving my exam in July. I am giving my exam in July. I live in Ohio. Are you interested in group studying ?

I am planning to give the exam in July. Is it the good time to give the exam ?
Is there a link for the list of universities and application deadlines ?

Hey there.. I'm not sure yet when I'm going to take the exam because I've been making fake deadlines for myself but it never happens lol. Good luck with that and let me know how it worked for you and how was the exam environment as general :)

hey hi
am too from CA..aliso viejo..am appearing on june 22nd for part 1....when r u planing ?

Hey there.. I'm not sure yet when I'm going to take the exam because I've been making fake deadlines for myself but it never happens lol. Good luck with that and let me know how it worked for you and how was the exam environment as general

Hi all, I am planning to take nbde part 1 in october. Looking for a study partner to complete the whole syllabus in four months, and discuss each others' doubts in e mails or chats. Also it will be great if we could take each others' test after each subject is completed. Anybody interested please PM me. Thanx

Also, is anybody aware of any website/institute offering online tests subject wise? Please guide. Thanx

Hey there Im from San Francisco CA. Looking for female study partner for part 1. Any interested doc can pm me. We can study through Skype or yahoo messenger.

Hi

I am giving my exam in July. I am giving my exam in July. I live in Ohio. Are you interested in group studying ?

Hi I am taking the Exam in July too and I live in Ohio also. Do you live in the Cleveland area? Or is anyone else preparing for part1 n lives in the Cleveland area? Let me know if you want to team up.

Hi I'm looking for a serious female study partner for part 2, ready to study 8hrs a day.. I wanted to give my exam in july. So, If any one interested ping me.

where do u live? or rather how do u plan on doing this? I am taking the exam in mid july too doing decks n papers n using kaplan/ wiki when needed.

Hi all, I am planning to take nbde part 1 in october. Looking for a study partner to complete the whole syllabus in four months, and discuss each others' doubts in e mails or chats. Also it will be great if we could take each others' test after each subject is completed. Anybody interested please PM me. Thanx

Also, is anybody aware of any website/institute offering online tests subject wise? Please guide. Thanx

Hey ! how is it going ? I'm planning to take my exam soon around october and hopefully before that. where do you live ?

Hey,I'm going to do PART 1 in late october or november,I want to study dental decks ,frst aid and questions...anyone intrested in planning through skype or email?my email is [email protected]

Hello everyone
Im preparing for the nbde part one in jan and parteners out there i would appreciate im from egypt anyone pm mee okay. :)))

Hey ! how is it going ? I'm planning to take my exam soon around october and hopefully before that. where do you live ?
I live in Richmond VA, what about you? Have already covered some subjects or just started or what? I just started with physiology.

I live in Richmond VA, what about you? Have already covered some subjects or just started or what? I just started with physiology.

I live in CA , yeah I've covered some at least for the first time reading, Now I'm studying Microbiology and it sucks lol, where are you from?

I am a female looking for ONLY female study partner ,if interested please call me at 248-560-7086,If am not available leave me a message,i will get back to you,thanks.

i am an international dentist planing to appear for nbde1 no later than aug 1st week.i am looking for a FEMALE study partner to study through skype.i want to put 8-9 hours daily.anyone looking forward to put these extended hours can message (pm) me.