Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
i am an international dentist planing to appear for nbde1 no later than aug 1st week.i am looking for a FEMALE study partner to study through skype.i want to put 8-9 hours daily.anyone looking forward to put these extended hours can message (pm) me.

hey,I'm in,my skype id is roshoo2758,add me or give me your id.where do you reside?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey...i am an intenational dentist...im planning to give NBDE in november or december this year...i need a study partner...anybody interested can join me to study...thanks

hi
i am also interested in doing a group study.i am from vancouver.i did bds from india.plaaning to do the afk2013.

hello every1
i m a foreign trained dentist migrated to canada

i m looking for a study partner
i m currently in vancouver and looking for a study partner
if any1 interested then plz contact me at [email protected]

thanks

i am an international dentist planing to appear for nbde1 no later than aug 1st week.i am looking for a FEMALE study partner to study through skype.i want to put 8-9 hours daily.anyone looking forward to put these extended hours can message (pm) me.
i would like to join u for studies as i am planning to give the exam same time ...

Hi !

I am planning to take NBDE part 1 in oct and want to join a study group. Message me if interested !
Im in Delhi

any females looking for study partner? I have started physiology doing neuro right now. need a female study partner who i can discuss chapters with. I can also explain the chapters as I read because that will help me retain it better

Want to take exam in sep so if anyone looking for a sincere female friend and some serious dedicated time to studying we can help each achieve our goals and dreams. :)

Hi,
I am in delta and can study with you if you are interested I am giving my part 1 in sept.

Thanks

QUOTE=cherie;12615954]hello every1
i m a foreign trained dentist migrated to canada

i m looking for a study partner
i m currently in vancouver and looking for a study partner
if any1 interested then plz contact me at [email protected]

thanks[/QUOTE]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

i'm planning to take my NBDE Part 1 examination by end of this year. Looking out for study partners around Falls Church Northern Virginia area (female partners preferred).

Please contact me thru email @ [email protected].

Hello everyone, wish u all best of luck for ur exams.....I passed my exam recently.......if anyone need any guide line regarding studies..i will be happy....

Hello.Can you please help me to prepare for exam NBDE part 1 ,what Are the books that i can study from,what are the year dental decks and I have more question .Please reply me on my email [email protected] you.

hi, First Aid NBDE 1 is the best book.....just study it for at least 2 times......Dental decks of 2012-13 along with combination of some old decks at least 3 times.......ASDA papers are very useful.....if any other question.....my e-mail is [email protected]
wish u best of luck...

hi, First Aid NBDE 1 is the best book.....just study it for at least 2 times......Dental decks of 2012-13 along with combination of some old decks at least 3 times.......ASDA papers are very useful.....if any other question.....my e-mail is [email protected]
wish u best of luck...

Thats very kind and generous of you. Thank you for your help.

Can you kindly tell us,

What plan you followed,
How many months,
How many hours/day

Many Thanks

I am in delta and studying for both ndeb part1 and afk 2013 and would be more than happy to study in a group and that way we can help each other.
Email me at [email protected] and we can organize for study schedule.

Thanks

hi
i am also interested in doing a group study.i am from vancouver.i did bds from india.plaaning to do the afk2013.

I am in delta and studying for both ndeb part1 and afk 2013 and would be more than happy to study in a group and that way we cHan help each other.

Thanks

hey...i am an intenational dentist...im planning to give NBDE in november or december this year...i need a study partner...anybody interested can join me to study...thanks

I am in delta and studying for both ndeb part1 and afk 2013 and would be more than happy to study in a group and that way we cHan help each other.

Thanks

Hello everyone, wish u all best of luck for ur exams.....I passed my exam recently.......if anyone need any guide line regarding studies..i will be happy....
can u plz gve me ur contact no or email id.i hve so many doubts.wat al de books i need 2 prepare 4 de exam.

need an serious female study partner for part 2..appearing for exam next month..preferably from india or pakistan..thanks and all d best

Hi,

i'm planning to take my NBDE Part 1 examination by end of this year. Looking out for study partners around Falls Church Northern Virginia area (female partners preferred).

Please contact me thru email @ [email protected].

Hey, I'm also planning to give exam in end of this year. I live in Herndon, are you interested in studying together? :)

any females looking for study partner? I have started physiology doing neuro right now. need a female study partner who i can discuss chapters with. I can also explain the chapters as I read because that will help me retain it better

Want to take exam in sep so if anyone looking for a sincere female friend and some serious dedicated time to studying we can help each achieve our goals and dreams. :)
hi

I saw your post. I am a female looking for a study partner, who can explain it to me. I learn by listening. if u r interested pls email me
[email protected]

I am also looking for a study partner, preferably a female, not really interested in skyping, rather I like to study together in a library or eslewhere. I am in Maryland. Anyone in this area? MD,DC,VA ... I work full time so nights or weekends work for me.

I am also looking for a study partner, preferably a female, not really interested in skyping, rather I like to study together in a library or eslewhere. I am in Maryland. Anyone in this area? MD,DC,VA ... I work full time so nights or weekends work for me.

I live in northern Virginia, Herndon. I am planning to give exam in november end, if interested we can study together.

Heeey im lookin for a partner to study with im from egypt and planning to take my exam in jan isaa

Hi,
I am dental student I plan to take the exam beginning of 2013. When should i start my application procedure? I am really confused regarding the order of requirements to apply for nbde1. do i get a dentpin first followed by ece evaluation? or is it the other way round? also can i get my transcripts evaluated by ece with my provisional, I.E. WITHOUT MY DEGREE IN HAND.
Any guidance would be of great help.